Council received the proposed operating and capital budgets and are now deliberating following public budget meetings on November 28 and 29.
Over the next few weeks, Council will review the information provided by Administration and explore in more detail specific areas of the budget.
December 5 regular meeting:
- Interim Operating Budget 2018
- Capital Budget 2018 to 2022
- First Reading of the Utility Rates Bylaw
December 12 committee of the whole meeting:
- More discussion on capital budget items and utility rates
December 19 regular meeting:
- Tentatively - decision on the 2018 Interim Operating
- Tentatively - decision on the 2018 Capital Budget
- Tentatively - second reading of the Utility Rates Bylaw
January 2, 2018 regular meeting:
- Tentatively - third and final reading of the Utility Rates Bylaw
Council and Administration continue to work together to assess, analyze and provide more information on the proposed budgets. The public is welcome to attend any of the meetings. Detailed budget information is available in the agenda packages for each meeting.