Thursday, July 19 at 7:00pm at the Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre.
Members of the community are invited to attend a public information session. Parks Canada, the Municipality of Jasper and the Alberta Emergency Management Agency will provide wildfire management and emergency planning information as well as helpful resources.
MC and Facilitator:
- Alan Fehr, Field Unit Superintendent, Jasper National Park (JNP)
- Jeff Weir, Manager of National Fire Management, Parks Canada
- Dave Argument, Resource Conservation Manager, JNP
- Tanya Letcher, Fire Management Officer, JNP
- Brett Haug, Fire Technician, JNP
- Richard Ireland, Mayor, Muncipality of Jasper
- John Swist, Field Officer, Alberta Emergency Management Agency
- Greg Van Tighem, Fire Chief and Director of Protective Services, Municipality of Jasper