For emergencies, dial 911
Need medical assistance? Please contact:
Seton Healthcare Centre
518 Robson Street,
The Jasper Fire Department consists of the Fire Chief, Deputy
Fire Chief, an administration assistant and the 30 member Jasper
Volunteer Fire Brigade.
JASPER VOLUNTEER FIRE BRIGADE (JVFB)
The JVFB provides structural fire protection services to the Jasper townsite and surrounding area. They respond to highway rescues for motor vehicle accidents, provide Hazardous Material response and assist in wildland urban interface protection.
The Jasper Fire Department's response area includes the Municipality of Jasper and Jasper National Park, as well as the areas along Highway 16 west to Mount Robson, British Columbia.
* Fire Suppression
* Dangerous Goods response
* Special rescue
* Fire inspection
* Fire investigation
* Wild land Urban Interface Facility Protection
* First aid-CPR Training
* Critical Incident Stress Management
* Fire Prevention Education
* Pre-school to Grade 12 Fire education
* Juvenile Fire setter’s course
* Babysitters fire safety course
* Local business staff training
* Hotel Fire safety course
* Fire Extinguisher training
* Community sponsorship
* SCUB and SCBA breathing air re-fills
Emergency Services is also actively involved in emergency preparedness and fire prevention and safety.
Some street names and numbering sequences in Jasper make it hard for
emergency responders to find your home! Read more about the Street Addressing Changes.