Conferences, Meetings and Events
Tell us about your needs on the
Facility Booking Request Form
|Host your next conference, meeting or event in Jasper!
one of our meeting rooms or event halls and allow your guests the
opportunity to enjoy our Fitness & Aquatic Centre, central business
district, and all the attractions this international tourist destination
has to offer. Visitors can park for free and enjoy the short walk to
downtown or to the nearby trail system.
Facility Rental Rates
Directions, loading and parking information
Host your wedding reception, conference speaker session or cultural performance in this multi-purpose space. Tables & chairs, sound system, and audio-visual equipment are included in your booking. Decorative curtains and table linens are available for an extra fee.
- Main Floor Measurements: 51' x 86'
- Seating Capacity: 338 - 465 (licensed), depending on configuration
- Stage Measurements: 47’ x 24’
- Stage, decorative lighting, wood floor, double loading doors
- The Mult-Purpose Hall divider wall can be opened to add 1632 sq. ft of event space.
For more information, call: 780-852-3381 or complete the Facility Booking Request Form online!
||The arena is a versatile space that can serve as a large tradeshow
venue. Insulated flooring converts the skating surface for such events.
In combination with the other event & meeting facilities, the
Activity Centre can effectively accommodate a large convention or trade
show. The Annual Heritage Indoor Rodeo and the Alberta Dental
Association Convention utilize this space for their yearly events.
- Floor Measurements: 85' x 200'
- Capacity: 1500 (standing)
- Large loading bay
- Arena lobby
Event Hall and Meeting Rooms
||Connected to the Curling Rink by 2 large bay doors, this multi-purpose space has potential for
hosting a trade show or key note address. F|
- Floor measurements: 156’ x 52’
- Seating Capacity: 600 (auditorium style)
- Upper lounge with washrooms overlooking the Hall
Additional Meeting Rooms
- 2 large meeting rooms (cap. 30)
- 1 more intimate meeting room (cap. 15)
- A/V equipment, tables & chairs
Upper Curling Lounge available from April 15 to October 15 only
- Lounge (cap. 180) overlooking the Curling Rink and Event Hall
- Partially carpeted
- Blinds close out the curling rink if desired
- Outdoor access from both lounges
Log Cabin in Centennial Park
- Kitchen with 4 sinks, grill, stove/oven, fridge, cooler and a concession window with access to the patio
- Fire pit nearby
- Picnic tables in the treed playground area nearby
- Public washrooms open during the daytime throughout the summer.
Toward Zero Waste Events
of Jasper encourages visitors to the town and park to follow
environmentally sustainable practices. Special events create a lot of
waste. The goal of a Toward Zero Waste Event is to eliminate garbage
from the event that would normally be shipped to the landfill. This goal
is achieved by reducing the amount of waste brought to the site,
avoiding the use of disposable foodware and recovering resources for
reuse, recycling, and composting. TWZ events help move the community
towards increased local waste diversion.
How to run a TZW Event in Jasper: Toward Zero Waste Event Guidelines