Jasper Activity Centre
Activity Centre scheduled to reopen on September 21, 2020
The Fitness Centre, Aquatic Centre and Activity Centre are scheduled to reopen on Sept. 21. Please note that we will be doing a progressive reopening, slowly adding services and programs.
Due to the complexity of the situation and resources required, it could take a few months before we offer any programming like swimming lessons and Aquafit. We will continuously evaluate how things are progressing and begin to consider reactivating programs.
Fitness Centre proposed hours:
Monday to Friday: 11am – 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 1:45pm – 8:30pm
Aquatic Centre proposed hours:
- Everyday: 3:30pm – 5:30pm and 6pm – 8pm for recreational swim
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 2pm for lane swim and Parent & Tot
Activity Centre proposed hours:
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: To be confirmed
- Sufficient staffing levels must be maintained to keep the facilities open, as this takes priority over additional services.
- Current Covid guidelines for swim instructors must be met
- Training and certification requirements must be met for staff needed to instruct.
- Programming costs must be evaluated
When all of these criteria are met, then we may be able to reopen some services.
Squash & Racquetball Courts
The Jasper Activity Centre features two courts:
- 1 convertible squash or racquetball court
- 1 squash only court with bleachers for spectators
Racquet, ball, and goggle rentals are available at the Jasper Activity Centre front desk.
|Monday - Friday
||10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
|Saturday - Sunday
||9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Although the Curling Rink in the Jasper Activity Centre is only accessible to club members, the Curling Club hosts curling clinics and drop-in nights for those wanting to try the sport. The club also operates the Upper Curling Lounge, which is available to rent for various functions.
Please contact Club Manager, Grant Potter at 780-852-4512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Four sheets of professional quality ice
- Blister’s Curling Lounge (capacity of 180 on upper level) overlooks the ice
- Washrooms on upper and main level
|League||Night of Week
|Junior League||After School||Karen Huculak||780-852-4512|