Construction work for the installation of water and sewer utility services on the west end of Connaught Drive is underway.
The project will support the development of future affordable housing in the area. Residents and visitors can expect major construction which will impact local traffic until the end of October.
- GS Construction arrived on site in Jasper on August 16th
- Signage for road closures and detours were set up throughout the week as part of the traffic accommodation plan
- Equipment and materials continued to arrive throughout the week, and safety fencing was put up as it’s required for the project
- Construction on Pine Ave and Patricia Street will begin on Monday, August 23
- A water shutdown is planned for the 800 block of Connaught Drive & Patricia Street (south side) on Friday, August 27th in order to switch out some piping. All impacted residents will receive a notice on their door from GS Construction with detailed information on the water shutdown
For more information on the Connaught Utility Servicing Project click here.