Construction work for the installation of water and sewer utility services on the west end of Connaught Drive is underway.
The project will support the development of future affordable housing in the area. Residents and visitors can expect major construction which will impact local traffic until the end of October.
- Water shutdown on 800 Connaught Drive and Patricia Street (south) completed as scheduled on Wednesday, September 8.
- Watermain on Spruce Ave to be completed Friday, September 10.
- Watermain installation within the intersection of Pine Avenue and the westbound lanes of Connaught Drive Friday, September 10 and Saturday, September 11. Traffic will be detoured around this intersection onto the eastbound lanes until the work is completed and the roadway is restored.
- Opening of Pine Avenue scheduled for Monday, September 13.
- Closure of Hazel Avenue and Connaught Drive intersection scheduled for Monday, September 13.
- Opening of Spruce Avenue scheduled for September 23.
Please note that these dates are tentative and are subject to change depending on the weather and unforeseen circumstances that occur during construction. We appreciate your patience and understanding.