The push is on for the next few weeks in order to wrap up the project for winter. Over the next two weeks there will be multiple crews in various areas in order to finish up the concrete and paving work.
The following is a list of project tasks and dates:
- Water and sanitary sewer work is now complete. Residents and businesses in the area shouldn’t experience any more water outages.
- Roadway construction and grading on Connaught Drive is ongoing, and will continue for the next week between Spruce Avenue and Pine Avenue.
- Concrete curb and sidewalk work will start late next week on Connaught Drive, starting at Hazel Avenue.
- Spruce Avenue, including the Patricia Street intersection, will be closed until November 10 to allow for roadway grading and paving.
- Spruce Avenue at the Connaught Drive intersection will be closed from November 3 to 9 for road construction and paving. A detour will be in place via Geikie Street or Sleepy Hollow Road.
- Paving of Connaught Drive will start (tentatively) on November 10.
- Paving of Pine Avenue will start (tentatively) on November 16.
Please note that these dates are tentative and are subject to change depending on the weather and unforeseen circumstances that occur during construction.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding, and thank you again for your feedback. For any questions, concerns or general feedback on this project please email email@example.com or call 780-852-6501.