What does Community Outreach Services do?
Community Outreach Services (COS) offers support, services and resources for all ages in Jasper.
Our services are open to everyone and free of charge.
Outreach Workers are here to help those in need of assistance and who are struggling with issues that affect their quality of life with resources and referrals.
COS also serves as a hub for the West Yellowhead Family Resource Network (FRN). FRNs support families with children under the age of 18. We help strengthen wellbeing for families through a range of free services.
For more information about the FRN and to access the resources they can provide, visit their website: www.westyellowheadfrn.com
Visit us at 627 Patricia St. or call 780-852-2100 to make an appointment.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Need a quick reference guide right now? Download our Survival Guide.
- Municipality of Jasper: for all Jasperites on Facebook
- JasperLIFE Page: young adults/adults on Facebook
- Jasper Parent Page: youth and teens on Facebook
- Jasper Teens: on Instagram
- Jasper Parents of Elementary School-Age Children: on Facebook
- Jasper Early Childhood Families: Parents of 0-6yr olds on Facebook
What’s Happening in Jasper?
Check out the Community Calendar to stay up to date on events, programs and activities happening in Jasper.
Learn more about life in Jasper from the Community Guide (Coming soon!) and through the Information and Resources hub on our website.