Who is this program for?
Children from Kindergarten up to grade 6.
How can you enroll your child?
Contact Jody Anderson, at email@example.com.
We are only accepting full time enrollment at this time.
Where does this program happen?
This program happens in the Activity Centre.
What days and time does this program occur?
OOSC happens Monday to Friday with the exception of statutory holidays and school breaks. OOSC is available during winter and spring breaks and open on on-student days.
The program also happens on non-student days and days where students are dismissed early.
What happens at Out of School Care (OOSC)?
OOSC offers activities like:
- Field trips
- Gym games
- Art projects
How do I apply?
- Contact the program to see if there is available space. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-852-8173
- Complete and return the application forms and parent handbook to the program.
- You will visit the facility prior to enrollment for orientation to get to know the educators, programs and ask questions.
- During orientation, staff will explain our policies and procedures.
Forms & Applications
The Municipality of Jasper operates a Summer Fun program for children who have completed kindergarten up to Grade 6.
If you are currently enrolled in Out of School Care, please only fill out the registration document. For those new to the program all three documents will need to be completed.
If you have questions please feel free to call the Out of School Care program at 780-852-8173 or email us at email@example.com
What to Bring
Please send your child with the following each day:
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle
- Extra clothes
- Weather-appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes
- A healthy, nut-free lunch will be required on full days (see guidelines in the nutrition policy).
Seasonal or activity-specific items:
- In the summer: rain wear and a sun protection (sunscreen and a hat).
- In the winter: a toque, mittens, warm winter jacket, snow pants and warm winter boots.
- Activity-specific clothing (such as a bathing suit and towel) based on activities that are planned.
*It is important to label all of your child's belongings*
In need of some funky labels? Check out Mabels Labels Fundraiser Link