The Library and Cultural Centre includes:
- The Jasper Municipal Library
- L’Association Canadienne Française de Jasper (ACFA)
- Habitat for the Arts
- Jasper Artists Guild and Gallery
- Municipal Offices and Council Chambers, known as the Quorum Room
- Small kitchen
It is an inviting space for all people to inspire creativity and build community connection.
Location: 500 Robson St.
Phone number: 780-852-3652
Hours: Tuesday to Friday ,10AM to 5 PM
Closed: Sunday and Monday
The library is a learning centre for our community and visitors.
The library offers:
- Books and electronic media
- Free wifi
- Computer access
- Local information
- Reference services
- Areas to study and read
A library membership is free! Come get yours today.
Facebook: Jasper Municipal Library | Facebook
This art gallery displays a broad variety of local and regional art. The Gallery is an artist-run centre that promotes and supports visual fine arts.
Phone: (780) 852-1994
This group represents and promotes the culture of Franco-Albertans within Alberta.
Phone: (780) 852-7476
A community space to explore, engage with and experience all things art.
- Regular classes
- Film nights
- Art workshops
- Theatre workshops
- Music workshops
- Space for residents to host their own classes
- Uniquely designed art spaces
Contact: 780 883 2787