We are looking for Emergency Support Services (ESS) volunteers who:
- Want to help people affected by an emergency
- Can respond to an emergency with limited notice
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Can multi-task in a stressful environment
Complete the ESS application. We will train you and give you an ESS role in an emergency.
Return the completed package:
- In person - Community Outreach Services, 627 Patricia St.
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By mail - Box 1090, Jasper, Alberta, T0E 1E0
- By fax - 780-852-2147
Interested in helping, but not sure you can commit to a specific ESS role? Sign up to be on our volunteer call list. We will call you to help the ESS team in an emergency.
To sign up:
Email Lisa Riddell at email@example.com.